Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > want exam dump with solution

want exam dump with solution

pritesh

hi all,

I am new in dotnet and planning to mcad certificate want a
full matirial(test dumps with answer).You all are requested
to do a help to new guy.

Thanks,

pritesh

Tampa.NET Koder

Really,

Who died and made you KING!! Instead of asking for a dump..go take one!!

"pritesh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19bb01c51b42$083994b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> I am new in dotnet and planning to mcad certificate want a
> full matirial(test dumps with answer).You all are requested
> to do a help to new guy.
>
> Thanks,
>
> pritesh

Marcin Grabowski

Haha, some people are so naive.. As for me, if anybody has some nice house
in CA or a new porshe, you are kindly requested to share.

Now seriously, if you are new to a topic you cannot be a certified pro,
don't you think.

Marcin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...