Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How many MCADs

How many MCADs

C. Hunter

Can anyone tell me how many MCADs & MCSDs are certified? I think there is a
website that has that information but I am not sure...

Thanks

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

hello,

you should check this site:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

"C. Hunter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me how many MCADs & MCSDs are certified? I think there is
> website that has that information but I am not sure...
>

> Thanks

Compunick

Hey this was good information. Interesting to see how small the worldwide
numbers are for MCAD's/MCSD's. We're an elite group!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...