Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Using Windows DateTimePicker in ASP.net on Windows 2003

Using Windows DateTimePicker in ASP.net on Windows 2003

Bhavin

I have created a Windows User Control using DateTimePicker named
WDateTimePicker.
I have a .aspx page and I have added my "WDateTimePicker" Control to .aspx
page using <object> tag.

This works fine in Windows 2000 and WIndows XP.
For some reason it doesn't work in Windows 2003. I have updated all the
patches and everything.

Does anyone have a solution? Thank You.

Bhavin

More Information:

If the application is running on 2000 or XP it works fine.
If the application is running on 2003 it fails.

Here's the site that helped me achieve what I have so far.

http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscct...wincontrol.asp