Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > about print in netscape

about print in netscape

qin

Hi, guys, I have spent a lot time to do with printing a
page in netscape 7.2. I developed a web form which
contains tables and usercontrol, it workes fine with IE
and prints all the pages, but netscape only print the
first page of three pages, and I go to the print preview
only "1 page of 1". what may cause the problem? HELP!!
Thank you!