Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > TEST KING????

TEST KING????

Liam

I have been revising for 305 for over a month now, and am now looking
at doing some practice tests, i then found Test King offering a test
package on the internet.

However the seems to be some controvesy over test king - can someone
please explain why. (i dont want to cheat these exams!!!!) but am a
bit confused.

Philip Marshal

Testking is essentially a braindump whose questions are composed from
pool of questions you will find in the actual exam you sit whom peopl
have collectively contributed to by memorising questions they had o
the exam. Be weary that some of the answers provided by Testking an
any other braindump are occasionally incorrect and will provide you a
inadequate justification which, if you believe on face value will lea
you to absorbing bogus knowledge (not to mention getting a questio
wrong)

Liam wrote:
> *I have been revising for 305 for over a month now, and am no
> looking
> at doing some practice tests, i then found Test King offering a test
> package on the internet.
>
> However the seems to be some controvesy over test king - can someone
> please explain why. (i dont want to cheat these exams!!!!) but am a
> bit confused.

-
Philip Marsha

dotnetnut

Yes, I've heard many of the answers to the questions are wrong and often
parts of the questions/answers are missing, making little sense. ExamCram2
is a better guide, and like any textbook, also has some mistakes. One of
which I just recently brought to the publisher's attention. No matter what,
you have to study.