Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Exam type, fixed-form or adaptive?

Exam type, fixed-form or adaptive?

ai

Hi,

I am ready to take Exam 070-306 tomorrow. I am wondering if the exam is
fixed-form multiple choice or adaptive. The book I am following says it can
be either one, just thought I'd check with the veterans out there ;P

BTW, I have been studying Mike Gunderloy's Exam 070-306 study guide and the
Exam Cram book both published by QUE. So far so good. I have been developing
for over a year in VB .NET as well so that helps too. Any other
suggestions/input from you guys would be great. Wish me luck

ai

shrihas

You are all set if you have gone through those books. I hope you have real
world experience too. If you have real world expeirence and if you have gone
through those books you will pass exams easily.

My real world experience was quite useful besides those books but you will
pass. I wish you good luck.

Shrihas Shah
NYS Office for Technology.
Albany, NY 12189

"ai" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am ready to take Exam 070-306 tomorrow. I am wondering if the exam is
> fixed-form multiple choice or adaptive. The book I am following says it can
> be either one, just thought I'd check with the veterans out there ;P
>
> BTW, I have been studying Mike Gunderloy's Exam 070-306 study guide and the
> Exam Cram book both published by QUE. So far so good. I have been developing
> for over a year in VB .NET as well so that helps too. Any other
> suggestions/input from you guys would be great. Wish me luck
>
> ai

ai

Hi shrihas,

Thx for the encouragement. Was your exam adaptive or fixed-form multiple
choice?

ai