Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-305

Passed 70-305

Javid

Hi,

Passed 70-305 last week.
Scored 820.
Time ~2 hours
Studied MS Press Books
Used MSDN reference and some webcasts
Practiced with www.wswexams.com

Alot of ADO.NET, more than I prepared for.

Best of luck,

Javid

aditya

congratulation for u r success Mr.Javid

can you give me ur email address for further disscussion
about certification, actually i need your help. and want
some advise from u. i am planning to give exam of 305.

Thanks,

Aditya

msshelp

Passed 70-315 with 962
Used MS Press book, MSDN, TestKing

Was discouraged after going through MeasureUP questions
some of the questions from MeasureUP are very difficult
i reschedule my exam after going throu MeasureUP questions

But exam 70-315 all questions were clear
it is easy if you study the MS Press book

hope this helps

charus

Congratulation for succeding.Can anyone of you can share your practis
papers with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.Also I a
planning to give 70-305 this month

Regards
Charu

aditya wrote:
> *congratulation for u r success Mr.Javid
>
> can you give me ur email address for further disscussion
> about certification, actually i need your help. and want
> some advise from u. i am planning to give exam of 305.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Aditya

-
charu