Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-315 and 70-316!

Passed 70-315 and 70-316!

bluelaser

Sorry group, had to announce it as i'm very happy! I prepared using solely
examcram2. I passed 70-315 2 weeks ago with a low 772. I thought the paper
was difficult. I took 70-316 yesterday and passed it with 900. For the
latter, i did the preplogic preview exam and it was great! The answers were
very tricky and that's when i learnt. I failed with 33% so i thought i'll
fail in the actual exam but i got 900. Thank you Microsoft for making the
paper easy.lol

bluelaser

oh one more thing. I'm preparing to take my 70-320 exam. This time they don't
have examcram2 books for that and i'm using the other amit kalani
book(training guide by QUE). I hope it's a good source for preparation.

"bluelaser" wrote:

> Sorry group, had to announce it as i'm very happy! I prepared using solely
> examcram2. I passed 70-315 2 weeks ago with a low 772. I thought the paper
> was difficult. I took 70-316 yesterday and passed it with 900. For the
> latter, i did the preplogic preview exam and it was great! The answers were
> very tricky and that's when i learnt. I failed with 33% so i thought i'll
> fail in the actual exam but i got 900. Thank you Microsoft for making the
> paper easy.lol

great ~
good luck on the coming exam

--