Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-315

70-315

Oscar Onorato

Hello friends:

I Am begun to prepare me for the 70-315, with "Developing Web Applications whit Microsoft VB.NET and MS Visual C#.NET".

The question is if this is only a manual of reference or a book of study for the certification.

Thanks

Agile Processes:

"Assume that the most important factor in a project's success is the quality of the people on the project and how well they work together in human terms.
Which process they use and which tools they use are strictly second-order effects."

Martin Fowler (Distilled UML Third Ed.)