Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Best way to study for 70-310/320

Best way to study for 70-310/320

anonymous

I'm using the Microsoft book for this test and doing the
projects in it. Is this the best way to study for this
exam? The subject matter is a little more difficult to
grasp because it's not something I use often. How did
others prepare for this exam. And braindumps aren't the
solution I'm looking for, I want to be able to use what I
learn after passing the exam.

shrihas shah

Hi :

Dont touch Microsoft books. They are buggy and useless. Use Amit Kalani's
book and with real world experience you will pass all exams.

Shrihas Shah

"anonymous" wrote:

> I'm using the Microsoft book for this test and doing the
> projects in it. Is this the best way to study for this
> exam? The subject matter is a little more difficult to
> grasp because it's not something I use often. How did
> others prepare for this exam. And braindumps aren't the
> solution I'm looking for, I want to be able to use what I
> learn after passing the exam.

I've used the Microsoft books to study for 2 other exams
and passed both.

Tampa.NET Koder

I bought the MS Press certification guide and I learned alot from it. There
were things in here I hadn't had a clue of. Most of all, I passed 2 exams
just by reading the book and understanding concepts. So, I don't think that
is fair to say.

"shrihas shah" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi :
>
> Dont touch Microsoft books. They are buggy and useless. Use Amit Kalani's
> book and with real world experience you will pass all exams.
>
> Shrihas Shah
>

> "anonymous" wrote:
>
>> I'm using the Microsoft book for this test and doing the
>> projects in it. Is this the best way to study for this
>> exam? The subject matter is a little more difficult to
>> grasp because it's not something I use often. How did
>> others prepare for this exam. And braindumps aren't the
>> solution I'm looking for, I want to be able to use what I
>> learn after passing the exam.

Re: What is the best way to study? Michael D. Alligood MCDST 2 01-20-2007 03:44 PM
Best way to study for the MCSD C# .NET Exam Peter Olcott MCSD 3 09-09-2005 12:32 AM
best way to study Rich Garton MCSE 8 03-31-2005 12:26 AM
What's the best way to study for 70-270 ? Tomás Silva MCSE 5 10-26-2004 01:52 PM
What is the best way to study for 70-210? greg MCSE 3 11-07-2003 02:19 PM

Advertisments