Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > The right material for 70-305, 70-310 & 70-229!

The right material for 70-305, 70-310 & 70-229!

Maryam

I'm preparing for MCAD certification. I have got
mastering ASP.NET with VB.NET for 70-305, mastering XML
for 70-310 and mastering SQL Server 2000 for 70-229(all
the above mentioned books are by Sybex). And also I have
transcenders tests for practicing the exams.

Somebody plz tell me are all these the right material to
study for the mentioned exams? Or I have to study
something else in addition, or may be any other
suggestions.

shrihas shah

Hi Maryam:

For exams using VB.NET search on AMAZON using the word Mike Gunderloy. For
exam using C# and .NET search on AMAZON using Amit Kalani and you will find
the books.

Shrihas Shah

"Maryam" wrote:

> I'm preparing for MCAD certification. I have got
> mastering ASP.NET with VB.NET for 70-305, mastering XML
> for 70-310 and mastering SQL Server 2000 for 70-229(all
> the above mentioned books are by Sybex). And also I have
> transcenders tests for practicing the exams.
>
> Somebody plz tell me are all these the right material to
> study for the mentioned exams? Or I have to study
> something else in addition, or may be any other
> suggestions.

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com

Hi Maryam,

I am preparing exam 70-305 from few weeks.
I was looking for few tests. how do you feel about transcenders tests ?
Are they very good ?
Do i have to buy those or Is there any way i can download those or Is
it ok for you to share.

Thx.
Amit

Right Study Material roni MCSA 0 03-03-2009 02:31 PM
Right Study Material acer MCDST 0 03-03-2009 02:31 PM
Right Study Material millat MCAD 0 03-03-2009 02:30 PM
Right Study Material Haoon MCITP 0 03-03-2009 01:33 PM
Ops-I meant, am I studying the right material Maryam MCAD 2 01-27-2005 08:33 AM

Advertisments