Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Is just Amit Kalani's book enough for 70-315?

Is just Amit Kalani's book enough for 70-315?

Tariq

Hi,

I've been preparing for a couple of months for the 70-315
exam using just Amit Kalani's book and i'm almost done.
Is just this book sufficient or are there other
books/resources i should look at? I'm asking cos some ppl
have told me that Amit kalani's book doesn't cover
everything for the exam.

Thanks

Hazz

For what its worth the almost 1200 page I think is very good and covers the
material I saw on the test very well.
Apart from the test, I find it to be a well written book, the step by steps,
the pictures, the code, the exams and reviews.
The only thing I don't think I saw in the book that I saw in the exam; and
you will likely get different questions anyway....is about XSLT, for which I
recall only one question.
You will do well ! -greg

"Tariq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:240801c505b0$86e51430$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I've been preparing for a couple of months for the 70-315
> exam using just Amit Kalani's book and i'm almost done.
> Is just this book sufficient or are there other
> books/resources i should look at? I'm asking cos some ppl
> have told me that Amit kalani's book doesn't cover
> everything for the exam.
>
> Thanks

Davidb

What is the title to this book by Amit Kalani?

Thanks
David

70-315 book by Amit Kalani mdacguy MCSD 0 03-31-2005 07:15 PM
Amit Kalani's Book?? Naren MCSD 2 01-06-2005 04:05 PM
Amit Kalani 70-320 Book Hari Krishna MCSD 4 11-08-2004 07:56 PM
Need Companion CD for Exam 70-316 of Amit Kalani's book. Neel MCSD 2 10-27-2004 05:19 PM
Any bangalorians wishes to sell 70-315 Book (Amit Kalani) Richard I.P MCSD 0 01-05-2004 06:34 AM

Advertisments