Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Question to anyone who has taken an exam..

Question to anyone who has taken an exam..

SJM

Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
I guess not, but need to be sure.

I have taken some practise tests for 70-315, and on some
of these questions I am blank, because they ask about
things that Visual Studio does for you automatically.

If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!

innuendo

>Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
Absolutely not.

>If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
>go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!

The only software you can use is the Test itself and
Windows Calculator.

You are also required to surrender your PDA, cell and
backpack (or whatever you are carrying with you). And
advised that you may be monitored by a video camera or a
test administrator.

Good luck with your studies!

Ahilan

During the exams 70-316, 70-316 & 70-320 you want have any access to Visual
Studio.Net or MSDN library. The only help you could get is the calculator.

Regards,

Ahilan

"SJM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:137801c50219$7e2d8ec0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you allowed to use any help during the exam?
> I guess not, but need to be sure.
>
> I have taken some practise tests for 70-315, and on some
> of these questions I am blank, because they ask about
> things that Visual Studio does for you automatically.
>
> If we're allowed use Visual Studio or MSDN, I'm ready to
> go. Otherwise, it's study-time!!

AndrewAussie

Sorry to be the one to let the cat out of the bag....but you have to strip
naked and sit on an ice block while doing the exam (this encourages speedy
progress through the test ).

Seriously, I had been led to believe you could take a 'bio' break and was in
the unfortunate situation to require one half way through, except the exam
centre didn't know how to pause the exam....suffice to say the comfort level
was very low for the last 10 or so questions......came out with 840 so I'll
take that anyday. Is this related to the intent of your q?? Nah!!! But
this should provide the same level of help you are allowed to take with
you....
Andrew

Has anyone taken 70-553/554? Stan MCSD 4 03-12-2006 01:09 AM
has anyone taken 070-285 recently? =?Utf-8?B?YW50aS1ub25zZW5zZQ==?= MCSE 2 12-13-2004 05:24 PM
Has anyone taken 70-305 recently? NC MCSD 0 05-18-2004 07:14 PM
has anyone taken 71-271 exam yet? xakeP Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
Re: 70-091 - has anyone taken it yet? Matt Slattery MCSD 0 06-29-2003 12:29 PM

Advertisments