Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Want to know much about the MCAD exam flow

Want to know much about the MCAD exam flow

jelen

Hello everyone,I have three questions regarding the flow
of the MCAD examination. Can you help on that?
(1)Based on my understanding, we can take those three
exams of MCAD seprately, but is there any time restriction
within which we need to finished all of the three exams?
(2)Since the courses for MCAD are a subset of that for
MCSD, I want to know whether those courses contained in
the MCAD exam will NOT be required when a MCAD want to
pass the MCSD exam?
(3)When will the MCAD exam be dilivered? And how's the
frequency in a year?

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Jelen,

1. There are no restrictions on the order you take exams and the only
restriction on time is that exams are eventually retired.
2. You take three exams (two core and 1 elective from the list) for MCAD.
Add two more exams from the list (which two depends on what you used for
your MCAD elective) and you're automatically an MCSD.
3. Exams are held nearly every day at testing centers around the world. You
need to schedule with your local testing center. What they do is have a
couple of computers in a quiet room and they run the software for the exam
you're doing on the computer where you're sitting. If there are other people
there then they're probably doing entirely different exams.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"jelen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1a0201c5011e$f6fb7b10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone,I have three questions regarding the flow
> of the MCAD examination. Can you help on that?
> (1)Based on my understanding, we can take those three
> exams of MCAD seprately, but is there any time restriction
> within which we need to finished all of the three exams?
> (2)Since the courses for MCAD are a subset of that for
> MCSD, I want to know whether those courses contained in
> the MCAD exam will NOT be required when a MCAD want to
> pass the MCSD exam?
> (3)When will the MCAD exam be dilivered? And how's the
> frequency in a year?

Jelen

Thanks, Cindy, appreciate for your help, the information
is really helpful