Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Synchronizing 2 Processes to access a text file simultaneously

Synchronizing 2 Processes to access a text file simultaneously

arvind

Ho do I synchronize 2 different process one of which is
driven by a thread, to access a text file, simultaneously ?
Can any one help me on this issue ?
Thanxs in advance.