Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > exam order?

exam order?

sam

Is there a particular order one should take the exams. I'm
not completely understanding how microsoft has it laid out.
Anyone have a good explanation please?

Bobby

Hi sam,

It doesn't matter what order of exams you choose to take. As long as you
pass all the needed exams for MCAD, you'll be certified as MCAD. The same
goes for all other MSFT certifications.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"sam" wrote:

> Is there a particular order one should take the exams. I'm
> not completely understanding how microsoft has it laid out.
> Anyone have a good explanation please?

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Sam,

Just to add to what Bobby said, you might want to prepare for exams in the
order of the technology you are most familiar with.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:21a301c4f7f8$c2b1d180$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a particular order one should take the exams. I'm
> not completely understanding how microsoft has it laid out.
> Anyone have a good explanation please?

comp sci kid

as already stated, it doesn't matter in what order the exams are taken. but
that doesn't mean the the exams should be taken in any order.

for example, exams 70-310 or 70-320 ought to be taken after taking exams
70-305 or 70-315 because some knowledge required to pass the former is built
upon knowledge required to pass the later.

hth