Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-315

Passed 70-315

Ali A.

Hi All,

I have just passed 70-315 with the score of 793.
I have 4 months of work experience writing .NET Web Apps.

I used Amit Kalani's book. It is a very good book.
I bought www.wswexams.com practice exams (30-day).
I used the MSDN website to supplement my studies.

My exam had 44 questions and time was a little over 2
hours.

Next test is going to be 70-316 in a few weeks.

Regards,

Ali A.

NIsha

Congrats!

I am planning to do my exam for 70-306 my first paper.

You have written you bought you practice exams from
www.wswexams.com. Is that enough to supplement the
studies or you also download other sample papers?

Read articles able Amit Kalani's book. But he only
write's for C# not VB. The other author is Mike Gunderloy

Thanks
Nisha

Nisha,

WSW PRactice exams was the only practice exams
used and I felt it was enough.

Regards,

Ali,

Which book of Amit Kalani's did you refer? The red book or
the blue one with a racing flag?

thanks
Nisha

Lina Vuppala

Hi Ali,

Thanx for the info. I'm planning to give 305 and this is
the first time I have heard abt how long the exam is and
how many questions it contains.

I guess the details you gave for 315 should apply to 305
as well. If anyone has more details pls let me know!

Thanx!
Lina

Aditya

I want to clear MCAD papers,I have just start the study
for first paper 70305.if u any one have material or any
guidline.how to start where to start ,then please suggest
me.i have 6 months of exp in .NET application development
and have comfortable knowledge about framework.
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in Advance.