Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How to set debug mode in ASP

How to set debug mode in ASP

Brian

I am confused. I have read that you set debug mode through web.Config:
<Compilation ... debug="false"/>

But it seems that in VS.Net the Release/Debug dropdown on the toolbar
actually controls the compilation.

In the context of the exam how do they expect you to set this?

Thank You,

Brian

if i understand what you are saying, you should set the
debug via the web.config for the whole web app and then you
can set the debug for each page on a page by page basis at
the page declaration tag
<%@ Page language="c#" ... %>
hope this resolves your question

maybe you're not cut out for this profession?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3