Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-306 COM question conflict info

70-306 COM question conflict info

Sean

Mike Gunderloy book published by Que specifically for this exam says that
Active X can be directly imported by adding via toolbox but that legay COM's
have to have a reference added from solution explorer.

HOWEVER! this contradicts Chris Sells book "Windows forms programing" which
says COM's are attached via toolbox, which from looking at my VS seems to be
true.

Am I misunderstanding something in the QUE book?