Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Where is the answer to Practice Test on CD

Where is the answer to Practice Test on CD

Audrey

I have the book
Exams 70-305, 70-315 Developing Web Applications with
VB.NET and C#.NET
MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit, 2nd Ed.

I am doing the practice test and having a lot of
difficulties. I am wondering where can I find/download
the answers to the questions of practice test on CD

Vipul Patel

Hi Audrey,

The answers should be in the Review section of the software, where they
specify what is the correct answer and the reasoning behind that.

Regards
Vipul
"Audrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:14e101c4da56$1193ad70$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have the book
> Exams 70-305, 70-315 Developing Web Applications with
> VB.NET and C#.NET
> MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit, 2nd Ed.
>
> I am doing the practice test and having a lot of
> difficulties. I am wondering where can I find/download
> the answers to the questions of practice test on CD

preeti

Nopes - Am trying this currently and weirdly (and very frustratingly) there
are no answers and explanations given after the test. Just a score.

Would be very useful if someone has a compilation of those questions/answers
somewhere on the net. Anyone?