Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Book For Exam 70-305

Book For Exam 70-305

Kiran

Hi,

Can someone suggest one good book for 70-305 Exam (Developing and
Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET) bcoz I cannot afford more than one book.

And also if some one knows any material on online related to 70-305, plz
mention it.

Thanks
Kiran

Gaurav

Dear Kiran !

There is a book 'MCAD/MCSD Training Kit—Developing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET.' by Jeff Webb . Its
a complete book covering the contents of 70-305.

I think it will help u a lot.