Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > pen and paper in the exam - 70-315

pen and paper in the exam - 70-315

SpeedyGonzalez

Do the testing centres provide you with a pen and paper?
I know the exams are PC based, but for some of the longer questions, its
really useful to be able to scrawl down notes when trying to figure out
what's being asked.
I know you can't take anything into the exam with you but does the testing
centre provide you with a pen and paper?

thanks,

BetaPod

Usually they provide with paper and pen. Some centers
(VUE) provide erasable board and marker.

Cheers,

Armando

Cindy Winegarden

Just to add, you can't take the paper out of the exam room.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"BetaPod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:687601c4cbec$e0dda900$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Usually they provide with paper and pen. Some centers
> (VUE) provide erasable board and marker.

mcad_man

yes. you are provided with a dry marker and some
laminated paper along with an eraser to wipe your slate.
at least that's what i was given last week when i took
the exams.