Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Information about getting mcad

Information about getting mcad

Jean Carlos

Hey hello everybody, i want to be mcad
but i want to see if somebody can tell what steps should i do to start
preparing myself to get this cert, i have some time working with visual
studio.

Jean

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Jean,

Start at www.microsoft.com/learning and read about the choices you have for
exam topics and the syllabus for each exam. Also, scroll back in your news
reader and read a couple of week's worth of posts to this group since
questions like this are asked and answered often. Do some Google Groups
searches (http://groups.google.com) on something like "70-305 good book" and
you'll find a lot of discussion of study materials for each exam.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Jean Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey hello everybody, i want to be mcad
> but i want to see if somebody can tell what steps should i do to start
> preparing myself to get this cert, i have some time working with visual
> studio.

comp sci kid

i suggest that you think about what you want your mcad focus to be. Eg.,
vb.net or c#, asp.net or windows forms, etc.

my mcad focus is asp.net and c#. i prepared for and passed 70-315 first.
then, i prepared for and passed 70-320. to me, it seemed logical to take
these exams in the order that i did.

i am preparing for 70-229 now. i will be an mcad once i pass this exam.

good luck.

"Jean Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey hello everybody, i want to be mcad
> but i want to see if somebody can tell what steps should i do to start
> preparing myself to get this cert, i have some time working with visual
> studio.
>
> Jean

Jean Carlos

Thanks,