Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Scope of MCAD

Scope of MCAD

abhinav goyal

hi friends,

My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I wants
to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz tell
me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the jobs
are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is the
exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in this
..NET.

I need u r comments so i will able to decide wht i shld do bcoz many of my
frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft very
much. So plz help me.

I m very greatful to u...

msnews.microsoft.com

IMHO C# is a much better version of Java and is backed by Microsoft.
Microsoft has invested millions an millions of dollars in it and .NET
framework. So it's here to stay.
Again IMHO Java will be a thing of the past in a few years, since C# is way
much better.

"abhinav goyal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>
> My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
> specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I

wants
> to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz

tell
> me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the

jobs
> are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is

the
> exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in

this
> .NET.
>
> I need u r comments so i will able to decide wht i shld do bcoz many of my
> frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft

very
> much. So plz help me.
>
> I m very greatful to u...

owen

"abhinav goyal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>
> My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
> specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I

wants
> to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz

tell
> me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the

jobs
> are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is

the
> exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in

this
> .NET.
>
> I need u r comments so i will able to decide wht i shld do bcoz many of my
> frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft

very
> much. So plz help me.
>
> I m very greatful to u...

Plz? I think u should learn 2 spell and type words in full b4 u go any
fiurther bcoz if u cant be bothered 2 type words properly then u are 2 lazy
for the hard work of MCAD. !

Owen

Nick

Learning both?

That way you future proof your empoyment prospects.

"abhinav goyal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi friends,
>
> My self working in this MT(Microsoft Technologies) from last 5 years
> specially on ASP,VBScript,HTML . Mainly developing web applications. I
> wants
> to upgrade myself so i m thinking to take this MCAD certification. Plz
> tell
> me wht is the scope of this MCAD. Bcoz i found on net that most of the
> jobs
> are maily for JAVA people like working in J2EE etc. So u plz tell wht is
> the
> exact scope of ths MT. Is we Microsoft developers have secure future in
> this
> .NET.
>
> I need u r comments so i will able to decide wht i shld do bcoz many of my
> frinds suggets me to switch to Sun Technologies. But i like ths micrsoft
> very
> much. So plz help me.
>
> I m very greatful to u...

UAError

"Nick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Learning both?
>
>That way you future proof your empoyment prospects.

To some companies this duality could be quite valuable. Some
would say that you have to go J2EE all the way if you want
platform independent clients (especially if those "clients"
are customers).

However some organizations may (internally) value the
multi-language capabilty of .NET because they like to use
the right tool for the job (imagine that).

About Languages
Welcome to the .NET Language Developers Group
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/lang/

In that case it is much more likely that they would deploy
Java rich clients consuming WSI Web Services written in
ASP.NET to achieve platform independence on the client,
rather than requiring the installation of Mono. Not that
everybody on such a Java team would have to know both worlds
- but having one or some that do would help.