Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Exam 70-316 and MSPress book

Exam 70-316 and MSPress book

zzz

Exam 70-316 and MSPress book:
I am having a software development experience of about 9
years primarily in VC++. I am interested in taking the
exam 70-316 (Developing and Implementing Windows-based
Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft
Visual Studio .NET)and currently reading the
corresponding MSPress book by Matthew A Stoecker. Reading
posts in this newsgroup suggests that this book is not
enough to pass exam. I find that this book's content
seems to be good. I am not so sure why this book in
conjuction with MSDN will not be sufficient? Please
advise.
Thanks in advance.

Neel

> I find that this book's content
>seems to be good. I am not so sure why this book in
>conjuction with MSDN will not be sufficient? Please
>advise.
>Thanks in advance.
>.

MSPress books are always a "SHOW-OFF" business!! The only
good thing abt MSPRess books are their C\Index loooolz The
real contet is crap!! I only have less than one year of
exp. with .Net and i haven't seen anything in the book
that i am not aware of!! If a person with less than 1 yr
of exp. knows more than what is covered in the book
(provided I'm no genius), then u know how the quality of
the content in the book!!

I have tried 3-4 books on MCAD & trust me, DO NOT MSPRESS
BOOK, i can't stress this enough guyz, i'd rather donate
some money 2 poor ppl than wasting n throwing away my
money for a MSPress book!!!!

Go for Que.'s book, it rocks!!

Neel. --> a MCAD 2 b!!
= : )

RRAS: need explanation for a question from the 70-291 MSPress book =?Utf-8?B?WWFubg==?= MCSE 3 04-30-2007 11:21 PM
Lost Disk for MSPress Analysizing requirements book Chris Kennedy MCSD 3 06-17-2005 08:59 AM
Exam 70-316 and MSPress book zzz MCSD 5 11-01-2004 12:38 AM
70-290 fail...MSPress book is wrong!? Slawek Kos MCSE 7 07-22-2004 02:36 AM
MsPress book ASP.NET Server Controls and Components DatePicker? Scott Brookhart ASP .Net Building Controls 0 02-17-2004 05:40 PM

Advertisments