Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > regarding mcad exam

regarding mcad exam

karthickumar

hi all
i am having MCAD soft copy,
my pc is working in XP & .NET
its suficient for MCAD exam

how many paper contain in macad? what are? and exam no?
how much i have to pay of single paper?

thanks for your replay

regarding
karthickumar

mail to : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

not sure I understand all the questions specifically
the "paper" comment but I will say that I personally
think it will be hard to understand many of the concepts
with visual studio. I got my copy from school from a text
book. Which I might add I found the same book with the
software at half price books. The book was $60 which is
pretty good for having Visual Studio in it!

Maybe pay a vist to your local college and find what
books has visual studio .net in it.

Also...I am having trouble posting. I can only post as a
reply. My "new posts" never happen. any idea why?

Gee, thtz strange!! Never happened 2 me. So, u ALWAYS
have a problem with new post??

Cindy Winegarden

Hi karthickumar,

You'll find the MCAD requirements and syllabus for each exam at
www.microsoft.com/learning. Exams are US$125 for each exam, but it looks
like you are in the UK so you may need to call a local testing center for
the exam prices where you are.

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"karthickumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:163801c4bbea$33d5d690$(E-Mail Removed)...
> how many paper contain in macad? what are? and exam no?
> how much i have to pay of single paper?

jbatty

MS exam are usually 88 pounds (excluding VAT) each in the UK

news:(E-Mail Removed)...