Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Time of preparation for Exam:70-316

Time of preparation for Exam:70-316

Manivannan

Hi all,

Iam just planing to take Exam:70-316(windows prog using
c#)for MCP.

I haven't done any microsoft certifications earlier. But
interested in doing one now.

If I spend 2 hours a day for preparation for this, please
tell me approximately, how many months it will take for
me, to prepare well for exam:306.

Thanks in advance,
Regs,
Manivannan.P

Shardool Karnik

I would say 2months max ...

"Manivannan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1a2e01c4bb75$6da1bb20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Iam just planing to take Exam:70-316(windows prog using
> c#)for MCP.
>
> I haven't done any microsoft certifications earlier. But
> interested in doing one now.
>
> If I spend 2 hours a day for preparation for this, please
> tell me approximately, how many months it will take for
> me, to prepare well for exam:306.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Regs,
> Manivannan.P

Vipul Patel

If yoiu have background in WinForms, it should take not more than 1 month.
If not, 2 months will suffice.

Regards
Vipul

"Manivannan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1a2e01c4bb75$6da1bb20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Iam just planing to take Exam:70-316(windows prog using
> c#)for MCP.
>
> I haven't done any microsoft certifications earlier. But
> interested in doing one now.
>
> If I spend 2 hours a day for preparation for this, please
> tell me approximately, how many months it will take for
> me, to prepare well for exam:306.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Regs,
> Manivannan.P

I think the two time estimate posts here are a slim. I
would allocate 3 months if no experience (like me) and
then 2 months with experience.
it took me about 60 hours to go over the large Que book
and basically know and understand every question in the
book. However I am currently taking the exam that the CD
has and am finding a new surprise, these questions cover
things not really touched on in the book. For experienced
programmers they could knock those questions out fast,
but I fear I am going to have a buy a book just to cover
the actual programming.
One thing I have noticed C# and VB are not radically
different in the context of this exam

70-316 preparation time estimate coderazor MCAD 0 12-15-2004 03:55 PM
MCAD exams Preparation time Henry MCAD 3 08-23-2004 02:12 PM
Mcad Exam Preparation time span???. gana MCAD 1 04-21-2004 08:07 PM
Mcad Exam Preparation time span??? gana MCSD 1 04-21-2004 07:01 PM

Advertisments