Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70315: MeasureUp questions and Microsoft book

70315: MeasureUp questions and Microsoft book

Rossi

Hi,

I try to get the 70315 exam (Web applications with C#). So far I've read the
book "MCAD /MCSD Self-Paced training Kit: Developing Web Applications ..." by
Microsoft Press and had a look at the 10 free test questions by MeasureUp.
Unfortunately the question don't fit in - the book does not cover those
questions. Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before me?

Are the MeasureUp question a good representation for the real exam?

Maybe my book is too old. It is I think the first edition -2002-, and I
believe there has been a second edition coming out. Maybe they have changed
the topics covered. Does anybody know about this?

Slightly confused greetings from Germany,
Rossi.

Vipul Patel

HI Rossi,
There is a companion CD with Microosft Study guide. It should contain more
exam simulations.

BTW, yes, there is a second edition of the book, more suited for VS 2003.

Regards
Vipul

"Rossi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I try to get the 70315 exam (Web applications with C#). So far I've read
> the
> book "MCAD /MCSD Self-Paced training Kit: Developing Web Applications ..."
> by
> Microsoft Press and had a look at the 10 free test questions by MeasureUp.
> Unfortunately the question don't fit in - the book does not cover those
> questions. Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before me?
>
> Are the MeasureUp question a good representation for the real exam?
>
> Maybe my book is too old. It is I think the first edition -2002-, and I
> believe there has been a second edition coming out. Maybe they have
> changed
> the topics covered. Does anybody know about this?
>
> Slightly confused greetings from Germany,
> Rossi.

Dmitry Duginov

"Rossi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I try to get the 70315 exam (Web applications with C#). So far I've read

the
> book "MCAD /MCSD Self-Paced training Kit: Developing Web Applications ..."

by
> Microsoft Press and had a look at the 10 free test questions by MeasureUp.
> Unfortunately the question don't fit in - the book does not cover those
> questions. Is there anyone who has encountered this problem before me?
>
> Are the MeasureUp question a good representation for the real exam?

The book you've mentioned is totally useless. BUT the CD contains exam
questions that are really close to the real exam.
Get the book written by Amit Kalani, it is big and heavy (1000+ pages!) but
it worth every ounce and dollar

Exam Cram 2 (you can take it free online) also presents questions similar to
the real exam.

Regards,
Dima.

I have been reading three of the Que books in that
series, all about 1000 pages.

What I am finding, shocking, frighting and frustrating is
that the questions in the CD that comes with the book are
radically different then any of the some 200 questions in
the Que books.

So, for me, it looks like a total of 3000 pages of
reading is not enough I am thinking of getting a large
book strickly on VB becuase most of the questions on the
CD were dirrectly code related.

Rossi

thanks,
so at least i'm not alone.