Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Wrong MCPID by VUE

Wrong MCPID by VUE

Ken

I took my last test to get the MCAD cert and there is a diferent MCPID on the
VUE transcript... I think this is a problem to register the results in the
MCP site transcript of MS

What should I do?

Ken

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Ken,

Try http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I took my last test to get the MCAD cert and there is a diferent MCPID on
>the
> VUE transcript... I think this is a problem to register the results in the
> MCP site transcript of MS
>
> What should I do?
>
> Ken

Ken

ok I'll try..thks

"Cindy Winegarden" wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Try (E-Mail Removed).
>
> --
> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> (E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com
>

> "Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I took my last test to get the MCAD cert and there is a diferent MCPID on
> >the
> > VUE transcript... I think this is a problem to register the results in the
> > MCP site transcript of MS
> >
> > What should I do?
> >
> > Ken

Vipul Patel

Dont forget to mention that you had earlier a differnet MCP ID, and in the
last test , you were allocated a different MCPID. I further suggest that you
contact VUE also and take up the matter with them also, so as to prevent
duplicate VUE ids.

Regards
Vipul