Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > what we called it, dll or exe?

what we called it, dll or exe?

MSR

Hai Group recently i started learning .Net,
As the stuff i read, I understand that once we compile
the source file first step is corresponding Language
Compiler will compile the source file and generates MSIL.
my doubt is ,can i see the dll file for corresponding
MSIL or my class , or only we can see its EXE's as final
file generated.

Thanks
MSR

You can go to the VS.NET command line prompt,
type ildasm.exe
then open up whatever .dll file u want to see under file-