Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-315, heads onto 70-320

Passed 70-315, heads onto 70-320

SB

Passed 70-315 with score 791.
Know nothing about .NET, C# and ASP.NET before preparing
for the exam.
Used Kalani's book, MSDN library and Transcender exam in
20 days.

Any book suggestion for 70-320? It seems that the
Kalani's book for this exam is not as great as the one
for 70-315......

Thank You.

Frank Mamone

Congrats!

I'm on the same track you are. I passed the 315 last month and studying the
320. I am using the Kalani book and so far I find it pretty good. Very close
to his other book.

Where did you hear that it wasn't as good?

- Frank

"SB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:328c01c4b07a$48309a60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed 70-315 with score 791.
> Know nothing about .NET, C# and ASP.NET before preparing
> for the exam.
> Used Kalani's book, MSDN library and Transcender exam in
> 20 days.
>
> Any book suggestion for 70-320? It seems that the
> Kalani's book for this exam is not as great as the one
> for 70-315......
>
> Thank You.

It's from one of the posts here.

concern parent

Did you honestly passed the exam in 20 days? without having no experience in
vb,c# and asap? I find that hard to believe..

Harshwordhan Gupta

Hi,
Dear Friend

If you have dumps question for that exam so plz mail me.
Thanks & Reagards
Harshwordhan Gupta

I've Passed 70-315 but i'm workin on about 2 years and
ithink so, it's hard to believe to pass only 20 days ???

And also i ask to you wich book is the best to prepare 70-
30 ? i've ordered Kalani's book