Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > pressure

pressure

Tan Eng Ching

I have a lot pressure lately.A lot homework, assignments,
cousework need to be done. Our teachers keep pushing us.
can anyone help me?

concern parent

Two words:
Bud brownies...

marc buro

one of my colleague used to joke with me:

do you want to be a diamond? that's why i'm giving you
pressure. the difference between charcoal and diamond is
the pressure...

haha

Joanna

Gees!

Here I am, sweating the 'small stuff' - like the 'exam'
which is the topic of discussion here, while I am
watching among the words of people at a 3rd grade reading
level, and high-school self medication that'll 'REALLY'
help you ace the test...

(Dear Gawd!)