Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > software developer want-to-be

software developer want-to-be

Dave

I'm a web developer of 5 years. Interested in learning
how to develop software. Is MCAD for guys like me? any
suggestions regarding where to start? Any advice
appreciated.

Hermit Dave

i think even web developers develop applications though they are web
applications unlike traditional windows applications.

what i would suggest is for you to pick up some book on winforms
programming. pick a language and get started. that is if just learning is
your goal. if you want to get certified then

(copied from Raja's post)
For the VB.net track of MCAD (3 exams), Mike's books are
the absolute best. Foll. are the Amazon links
70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav

The better books for web & windows C# exams are
definitely Amit Kalani's. The Amazon links are below.
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:0e1d01c4ad98$d6c20410$(E-Mail Removed)...