Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD - 70-316 help

MCAD - 70-316 help

hb

Are Amit Kalani's book sufficient...?

What are the different reliable mock exam sites..?

How much time it takes for preparation - approx.?

- thanks
hb

Raja

Amit Kalani's book is good with MSDN. Of course there's
no book that covers the entire thing, but Amit's book
does a much better job of it than the others out there !
Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/64coq

If you feel, you need to brush/learn ADO.net, try David
Sceppa's book.
Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/5fad9

- Raja.

WallFlower

Raja,

Do you get kick backs everytime someone buys these books?

WF

Raja

I wish !

Well, actually that would be real nice since I can make
some money doing the same thing over and over again !

- Raja.

Vippin

They are good books. Keep up the good work!

Vippin

Will MCAD help me to get an Internship? minopark@hotmail.com MCAD 1 04-30-2004 03:30 PM
I want help for MCAD MIDOZ MCAD 5 01-30-2004 08:00 AM
Some questions about MCAD exam, plz help cyrus MCAD 4 12-09-2003 02:03 AM
mcad/mcsd .net exams - help.... CoreyT MCSD 0 08-25-2003 05:24 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments