Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Study matrerials for MCAD

Study matrerials for MCAD

seraphine Rosario

hai i am new to MCAd and iam doing VB.net please can any
one send me some ebooks regading this and i will be really
greatful to you,please helpme

Raja

How about some physical books ? They are legal, can be
carried around and also comes with an e-book version !

The Amazon links for MCAD VB track books are
70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt