Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD.net classes NOT boot camps

MCAD.net classes NOT boot camps

i want to take a nice long non boot camp class at night for MCAD.net VB
track certification. I am having a terrible time trying to google a good
source for who offers these classes and where. I want to take the classes
in providence RI. I live in MA and was thinking of going to the Boston
University classes but they always cancel their classes and i am sick of
them...Any pointers to good training companies with a lot of locations or
locations in MA or RI would be greatly appreciated.

BEST Boot Camps for MCSE/CCNA/CCNP... Larry Dinsmroe Microsoft Certification 3 10-29-2004 08:17 PM
Boot Camps =?Utf-8?B?SmFjb2I=?= Microsoft Certification 4 10-31-2003 04:56 PM
Re: Boot Camps Politician Spock MCSE 2 07-21-2003 07:40 PM
Re: Boot Camps Gary - US MCSE 5 07-21-2003 02:31 PM
Re: Boot Camps Andy Foster MCSE 0 07-20-2003 05:45 PM

Advertisments