Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320 Problem with COM+ Serviced Component

70-320 Problem with COM+ Serviced Component

Frank Mamone

I'm having a problem with StepByStep7_7 in Amit Kalani's 70-320 book.

If you have succeeded in making it work please let me know here and maybe I
can contact you off list.

As it is now, the COM+ application is throwing an error when in the
ExecuteQuery method.

The thing is I do not know how to debug a COM+ app from VS yet.

Thanks,

Frank

Felipe Arcos Velez

Hello Frank,

Try starting the VS debugger for a Windows or Console app that uses your
serviced component, then, set a breakpoint in your serviced component code,
that's the way.

Good luck!!

Felipe Arcos Velez.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...