Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > C# Certification

C# Certification

nony

Hi,

Sorry if this question might have been asked already before.

I am preparing for my certification exams (C#). But I do not know which one
to take first. The Web one or the Windows one?

I have done a bit of development between Web and Windows. Which test do you
think would be better to take first (just to remove it from my list)?

And I do have both MS Self-Paced Training Books for the Web And Windows. Do
you think this would suffice?

Thanks.

Raja

The better books for web & windows C# exams are
definitely Amit Kalani's. The Amazon links are below.
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq

- Raja.