Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need MCAD Material !

Need MCAD Material !

SenthilNathan

can anybody send me MCAD FAQ's & steps for the preperation
or the MCAD Material ?
plz send me ASAP..thanx

Saga

First stop... the microsft website. DO a search for MCAD requirements.

You should find a "home" page for the MCAD and can access the FAQ
and requirements from there.

Next.. locate a test center near your location

Next.. locate books. You can read posts here and on the MCSD ng. I
have found GREAT info in these 2 ngs

Next... studay/learn the material

Next... practice, practice PRACTICE! Get yourself some practice
exams, both from the books you purchase and from online sources.
Once again, these 2 ngs have lot's of info where to go, for instance,
I found out that you can test at two centers.. PROMETRIC and
VUE and these centers have many locations. Sometimes, your local
PC shop might be an authorized testing center. You have to do
some footwork to find this out.

The key here is to know the material and to know how to take the
exam.

Good luck!
Saga

"SenthilNathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:466f01c4a573$05fdd5c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> can anybody send me MCAD FAQ's & steps for the preperation
> or the MCAD Material ?
> plz send me ASAP..thanx

Cindy Winegarden

The website is www.microsoft.com/learning, with specific certifications and