Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Old MCP ID

Old MCP ID

Jose Luis Manners

Sorry if this might've been asked before. I'm planning on taking 70-315 and
as far as I know passing any MS exam gives you an MCP designation. I'd like
to know if when passing this exam do I get a new MCP ID or can I still use
my old MCP ID (which already expired a couple years back) ?

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners

Eric

Jose Luis Manners wrote:

> Sorry if this might've been asked before. I'm planning on taking
> 70-315 and as far as I know passing any MS exam gives you an MCP
> designation. I'd like to know if when passing this exam do I get a
> new MCP ID or can I still use my old MCP ID (which already expired a
> couple years back) ?

It's best if you use your old MCP ID. That will put all of your tests
on one transcript.

Eric

Jose Luis Manners

Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even thought
the exams expired?

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

<Eric> wrote in message news:%23lq$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jose Luis Manners wrote:
>
> > Sorry if this might've been asked before. I'm planning on taking
> > 70-315 and as far as I know passing any MS exam gives you an MCP
> > designation. I'd like to know if when passing this exam do I get a
> > new MCP ID or can I still use my old MCP ID (which already expired a
> > couple years back) ?

> It's best if you use your old MCP ID. That will put all of your tests
> on one transcript.
>
> Eric

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Jose,

My guess is that your MCP ID goes with you and not your status, but you can
try asking http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OUXj3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even
> thought
> the exams expired?

Jose Luis Manners

great !!! thanks.

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners, MCP
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

"Cindy Winegarden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Jose,
>
> My guess is that your MCP ID goes with you and not your status, but you

can
> try asking (E-Mail Removed).
>
> --
> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> (E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com
>

> "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:OUXj3%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even
> > thought
> > the exams expired?

Eric

Jose Luis Manners wrote:

> Eric, thanks for your reply. but can I still use my old MCP ID even
> thought the exams expired?

Of course you can still use it. And your tests didn't expire! They
aren't offering those tests any more, but you still keep the credit for
passing the tests.

Eric

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
9 year old passes C# MCP Exam! Don Kim MCSD 3 07-16-2005 09:47 PM
Old MCP ID Jose Luis Manners MCSD 6 09-29-2004 05:41 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
How do I check if my old company is (mis)using my MCP ID# for 'certified partner status' Nic Microsoft Certification 2 09-19-2003 02:08 PM

Advertisments