Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What are the best books for the MCAD?

What are the best books for the MCAD?

Matt

I have been a .NET developer for 2 years now and I
developed with VB6/ASP 3.0 before that. I want to get my
MCAD certification and need to know what books to use to
study for the test. I plan on doing this through self
study. Any advice would be very welcome before I take
this on.

Raed Sawalha

you can try this ,,it is very good one

MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET
ISBN 0-7356-1584-5
news:1a2e01c4a44d$ab3ec070$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been a .NET developer for 2 years now and I
> developed with VB6/ASP 3.0 before that. I want to get my
> MCAD certification and need to know what books to use to
> study for the test. I plan on doing this through self
> study. Any advice would be very welcome before I take
> this on.

Raja

These are the best books for both the tracks of MCAD.
Just check out the reviews on Amazon and you'll be
convinced they are !

VB.net track
70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

C# track
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

Good luck !

- Raja.

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments