Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MSF anyone?

Reply
Thread Tools

MSF anyone?

 
 
Eric
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-28-2004
Alice Ciccu (MS) wrote:

> The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added
> as an elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.


I was hoping it might replace the 70-300 on the required list for MCSD.
The 70-300 is a little dated right now.

Eric
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Alice Ciccu \(MS\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2004

<Eric> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alice Ciccu (MS) wrote:
>
> > The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added
> > as an elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

>
> I was hoping it might replace the 70-300 on the required list for MCSD.
> The 70-300 is a little dated right now.
>
> Eric


Eric,

There probably won't be a replacement for 70-300 until the next version of
Visual Studio is released and the MCSD track is updated.

--
Alice Ciccu
Assessments and Certification Exams
Microsoft Learning

"This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jose Luis Manners
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2004
Hello Alice, I guess there is no timeframe set for the MCSD track to be
updated yet, right?

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

"Alice Ciccu (MS)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> <Eric> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Alice Ciccu (MS) wrote:
> >
> > > The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added
> > > as an elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

> >
> > I was hoping it might replace the 70-300 on the required list for MCSD.
> > The 70-300 is a little dated right now.
> >
> > Eric

>
> Eric,
>
> There probably won't be a replacement for 70-300 until the next version of
> Visual Studio is released and the MCSD track is updated.
>
> --
> Alice Ciccu
> Assessments and Certification Exams
> Microsoft Learning
>
> "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Alice Ciccu \(MS\)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2004
"Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Alice, I guess there is no timeframe set for the MCSD track to be
> updated yet, right?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jose Luis Manners
> http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
>
> "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
> Cristóbal Colón
>
> >


Jose,

No, not yet. There will be more information as we get closer to the release
of the next version of Visual Studio.

--
Alice Ciccu
Assessments and Certification Exams
Microsoft Learning

"This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need MSF Implementation Plan VBDotNETCoder ASP .Net 1 11-18-2004 09:28 AM
MSF practitioner Erja Microsoft Certification 1 04-07-2004 06:30 PM
MSF? zeus MCSD 6 03-02-2004 01:44 AM
70-300 MSF paper-links ? Paoming MCSD 3 08-12-2003 11:53 AM
Is MSF in the 70-300 exam? Bob Rosen MCSD 4 08-05-2003 07:39 PM



Advertisments