Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MSF anyone?

MSF anyone?

Jose Luis Manners

Has anybody taken this test? Any tips on books, material, etc?

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

Saga

Is this the 70-300 test?

Saga

"Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anybody taken this test? Any tips on books, material, etc?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jose Luis Manners
> http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
>
> "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
> Cristóbal Colón

Jose Luis Manners

nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the beta exam.

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

"Saga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this the 70-300 test?
>
> Saga
>
> "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anybody taken this test? Any tips on books, material, etc?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jose Luis Manners
> > http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
> >
> > "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
> > Cristóbal Colón

Eric

Jose Luis Manners wrote:

> nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> beta exam.

I guess that will replace the 70-300,

Eric

EggHead

I think it counts as elective credit
<Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jose Luis Manners wrote:
>
> > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> > beta exam.

> I guess that will replace the 70-300,
>
> Eric

Jose Luis Manners

Yes it will replace it.

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

<Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jose Luis Manners wrote:
>
> > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> > beta exam.

> I guess that will replace the 70-300,
>
> Eric

Jose Luis Manners

yes it does. It looks like nobody has taken it (at least the beta).

--

"EggHead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news3H4d.485200$M95.380038@pd7tw1no...
> I think it counts as elective credit
> <Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jose Luis Manners wrote:
> >
> > > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> > > beta exam.

> > I guess that will replace the 70-300,
> >
> > Eric

S.Y. Paul Lai

It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD.

Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, or MSF
practitioners working for Microsoft Certified Partners.
They need to pass that exam for their job, or for
their company. They are already MCSE or MCSD.

--

S.Y.P. Lai
MCP+SB, MCDST

"Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com>
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Yes it will replace it.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Jose Luis Manners
> http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
>
> "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
> Cristóbal Colón
>
> <Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Jose Luis Manners wrote:
> >
> > > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> > > beta exam.

> > I guess that will replace the 70-300,
> >
> > Eric

Cristian Lefter

Please see the dedicated group microsoft.public.msf
- Cristian

"S.Y. Paul Lai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It counts as an elective for both MCSE and MCSD.
>
> Most ppl who took the beta exam are MCTs, or MSF
> practitioners working for Microsoft Certified Partners.
> They need to pass that exam for their job, or for
> their company. They are already MCSE or MCSD.
>

> --
>
> S.Y.P. Lai
> MCP+SB, MCDST
>

> "Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>> Yes it will replace it.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jose Luis Manners
>> http://ireflect.blogspot.com/
>>
>> "Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
>> Cristóbal Colón
>>
>> <Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > I guess that will replace the 70-300,
>> >
>> > Eric

Alice Ciccu \(MS\)

<Eric> wrote in message news:ON$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jose Luis Manners wrote:
>
> > nope, it's the 70-301. I was wondering if anybody have taken the
> > beta exam.

> I guess that will replace the 70-300,
>
> Eric

Eric,

The new MSF exam (70-301) will not replace 70-300. It is being added as an
elective on both the MCSE Windows 2003 and MCSD for .NET track.

The beta period is now over and we expect to release the live exam later
this fall.

--
Alice Ciccu
Assessments and Certification Exams

"This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

Need MSF Implementation Plan VBDotNETCoder ASP .Net 1 11-18-2004 09:28 AM
MSF practitioner Erja Microsoft Certification 1 04-07-2004 06:30 PM
MSF? zeus MCSD 6 03-02-2004 01:44 AM
70-300 MSF paper-links ? Paoming MCSD 3 08-12-2003 11:53 AM
Is MSF in the 70-300 exam? Bob Rosen MCSD 4 08-05-2003 07:39 PM

Advertisments