Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD / MCSD For how long?

MCAD / MCSD For how long?

Jose Luis Manners

Does anybody know for how long the MCAD / MCSD exams will be good for? The
reaso I ask is because I wonder if MS will come up with revised (or
different) versions of the exams because of the .NET Framework 2.0 &
Whidbey. I apologize if this question has been asked before in this
newsgroup.

--
Regards,

Jose Luis Manners, MCP
http://blogs.geekdojo.net/jmanners/
http://ireflect.blogspot.com/

"Encuentra felicidad en tu trabajo o nunca serás feliz."
Cristóbal Colón

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Jose,

Exam retirements are announced each year in June and the exams are actually
retired on June 30, a year after the announcement. I've seen exams for
several different versions of software (VB5 and VB6, SQL7 and SQL2K)
available at the same time, so it's likely that the current exams will not
be retired even if new ones are developed.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"Jose Luis Manners" <josemanners(-arroba-)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody know for how long the MCAD / MCSD exams will be good for?

MCSD MCAD Exams + Training Tushar Microsoft Certification 1 11-16-2004 11:52 AM
MCSD In VB6 - Upgrade track to MCAD or MCSD .NET? RichG MCAD 2 01-28-2004 04:42 PM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments