Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Steps towards 70-305

Steps towards 70-305

Amit

Hi
I am taking the 70-305 test, with a fair knowledge.
I have deecided to first go through Mike's book, start to
finish.
Can some one please guide me on what else will I need to
do ( like which good practice tests, any more reading
etcc ) and list that out in the form of ordered steps
1,2,3,...

Thanks
Amit

Ash

Amit,

Use Transcender for practice tests. They are worth. If you can't get hold of
Transcender see this http://www.dev1.eraserver.net/BORISLI/Exams.aspx. UserID
is guest and Password is ABC123. There are 3 exams (c# version) in the
website and they are just the copy of Transcenders, even though it won't give
Transcender type of look and feel. Not much difference between 70-305 and
70-315 execpt a very few (2-5) language specific questions.

If your primary goal is just certification and if you don't care about
in-depth knowledge, then the Transcender and Braindumps
(www.mcsebraindumps.net, www.mcsebraindumps.com) should be just enough to
pass the exam.

Good Luck,
Ash.

"Amit" wrote:

> Hi
> I am taking the 70-305 test, with a fair knowledge.
> I have deecided to first go through Mike's book, start to
> finish.
> Can some one please guide me on what else will I need to
> do ( like which good practice tests, any more reading
> etcc ) and list that out in the form of ordered steps
> 1,2,3,...
>
> Thanks
> Amit

Raja

Well, if you are looking for some real knowledge and not
just "braindumps" (If that's the case, I hate to even
help you !), I recommend these 2 highly valuable books -
Stephen Walther's "Asp.net Unleashed" and David
Sceppa's "ADO.net book".

The Amazon links are
ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54