Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > RE: Measureup.com VS Transcender.com

RE: Measureup.com VS Transcender.com

Bobby

Hi White Wing,

Microsoft recommends MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware but many IT Pros like
Transcender. All these practice tests offer somewhat similar stuff like good
questions, explanations on right and wrong answers, time pressured tests,
results breakdown and different mode of testing for one to adapt and get
acquinted to the real test scenarios. Personally, I prefer measureup but
that's me. You won't go wrong with any of these. Good luck.

Hope this helps.

Bobby