Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web setup question

web setup question

popman

I use vs.net to create a web setup project.There are already some dialog
there,such as license agreement,readme,Textboxes(A),Textboxes(B),etc.
I am wondering if I can create new form and add it into setup progress.
If that is possible,how should I do?Can someone provide me some useful
sources?
Thanks.

Popman

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

It is possible to add custom forms. I do not have a setup project open, but
you can right click on the project, in server explorer, and go to a variety
of designers. To go beyond the designer forms, you will have to create your
own template form by subclassing the dialog form class and adding it to the
available forms. Generally, this is not necessary, as there are a variety of
configurations allowed.

To add custom code, you will have to add your own custom installer class. Be
sure to include a rollback section to undo your custom install code.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!