Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > needs book from mcsd exam

needs book from mcsd exam

Mayank Pujara

Hi , friends

Can any one provide me material or book for mcsd C# exam ..

plz send it to my gmail id http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

thakx in advance

Regards,

Mayank Pujara

Hermit Dave

copying from a post by another member

MCAD exams are available only in .Net technology. You
basically need to decide which language track to use -
VB.net or C#.

As for books, these are the links on Amazon
VB.net track
70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

C# track
70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

For testing, you need to contact either Sylvan Prometric
or Vue and book the exams. A simple google search should
bring up the URL for these two testing vendors.
In you case, contact the nearest NIIT / Karrox center

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Mayank Pujara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:219001c49bd7$5d933960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi , friends
>
> Can any one provide me material or book for mcsd C# exam ..
>
> plz send it to my gmail id (E-Mail Removed)
>
> thakx in advance
>
> Regards,
>
> Mayank Pujara

Hermit Dave

well all i had to do was copy from your post

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:157001c49bf9$65b291a0$(E-Mail Removed)...