Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > prerequisites to start XMLWebServices

prerequisites to start XMLWebServices

Madhu

Hai group, I cleared 305 and 316 papers during last three
motnhs,I don't have much experience, Presently looking
for job by doing MCAD papers parallely,
Now i am planning to start for XML WebServices paper 320,
what are the prerequisite knowledge required to start
with webservices,is it easy to learn, shall i have to
perfect in XML before i start with it? in What areas I
need to have good knowledge to start with this papers,it
seems webservices paper is somewhat difficult,those who
had experience in webservices and who finished MCAD or
MCSD pls guide me.Thanks in Advance.

Madhu

Hermit Dave

oh well perfect xml... that would have stopped me forever. xml is okay but
by itself its not interesting enough.
get something like amit kalani's book... it starts off as an xml primer at
the end of which you should have enough hands on to using a whole lot of xml
components in the system.xml namespace.
and if you have finished 305 & 316 then you know enough to actually consume
webservices.. anyways.. after xml... amit's book goes on to remoting.. which
is pretty cool and again... lots of hands on... after that you get on to xml
webservices and then advanced... this is where i am stuck right now..

stupid problem a webservice returning an error "No root element found" when
i call it through a client. though i can directly call the webservice using
IE and return message looks okay to me.. anyways... good luck hunting.

BTW.. webservices and server components paper is not difficult.. its just
extensive. i have been postponing the exam for the past 3 weeks... by the
looks of it... i think another month to go.. still done with only 1/3rd of
the book

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Madhu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:224201c49a8c$83ac90c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hai group, I cleared 305 and 316 papers during last three
> motnhs,I don't have much experience, Presently looking
> for job by doing MCAD papers parallely,
> Now i am planning to start for XML WebServices paper 320,
> what are the prerequisite knowledge required to start
> with webservices,is it easy to learn, shall i have to
> perfect in XML before i start with it? in What areas I
> need to have good knowledge to start with this papers,it
> seems webservices paper is somewhat difficult,those who
> had experience in webservices and who finished MCAD or
> MCSD pls guide me.Thanks in Advance.
>
> Madhu

.net environment - prerequisites Ridvan ASP .Net 8 09-15-2006 07:21 PM
prerequisites MCSE 9 02-10-2005 05:58 PM
Prerequisites SewerRat MCSD 6 09-16-2004 08:53 AM
Re: .NET Training order / prerequisites Daniel Joskovski MCSD 0 07-30-2003 05:58 PM
Re: .NET Training order / prerequisites Pamela Fanstill MCSD 0 07-25-2003 12:26 AM

Advertisments