Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need Ebook for 70-305/70-306

Need Ebook for 70-305/70-306

Swap

Hi all,

Please anybody have ebook of for 70-305 or 70-306 WebApps with VB.net of
Amit Kalani or Mike's. Then please send me a link to download or mail me. I
really need it.

Thanks in advance,

Death from Above

That would be stealing from Amit of Mike. Are you a thief?

Death from Above

"Swap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Please anybody have ebook of for 70-305 or 70-306 WebApps with VB.net

of
> Amit Kalani or Mike's. Then please send me a link to download or mail me.

> really need it.
>

> Thanks in advance,

MCP

If you could not help other then please don't discourage other or blame
them.

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That would be stealing from Amit of Mike. Are you a thief?
>
> Death from Above
>

> "Swap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please anybody have ebook of for 70-305 or 70-306 WebApps with

VB.net
> of
> > Amit Kalani or Mike's. Then please send me a link to download or mail

me.
> > really need it.
> >

> > Thanks in advance,

Death from Above

Can you translate that into English please?

Death from Above

"MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you could not help other then please don't discourage other or blame
> them.
>
> "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > That would be stealing from Amit of Mike. Are you a thief?
> >
> > Death from Above
> >

> > "Swap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Please anybody have ebook of for 70-305 or 70-306 WebApps with

> VB.net
> > of
> > > Amit Kalani or Mike's. Then please send me a link to download or mail

> me.
> > > really need it.
> > >

> > > Thanks in advance,

Merlin of SoCal

I think what he's trying to say is that if you don't have anything good to
say, shut yer yapper. I may be going out on a limb but I think he's trying
to say that.

"Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you translate that into English please?
>
> Death from Above
>

> "MCP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you could not help other then please don't discourage other or blame
> > them.
> >
> > "Death from Above" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > That would be stealing from Amit of Mike. Are you a thief?
> > >
> > > Death from Above
> > >

> > > "Swap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> > VB.net
> > > of

mail
> > me.

Raja

When did "stealing" officially become "helping" ? The
305/306 books each sell for $34 on Amazon and simply
exchanging the e-books amounts to plain
vanilla "copyright violation". That's what this poster
meant.

If you can't buy a book, then try borrowing from the
library. Don't try to steal it by asking for "e-books" !

- Raja.

Death from Above

Thanks for breaking that down for me Merl.

In that case, I would say that I think pointing out that someone is
attempting to break the law is always a good thing to do.

Death from Above

newsv82d.16103$(E-Mail Removed) om...